Center Gallery Art Exhibitions
The Center Gallery is preparing to host our next art exhibit coming in November. The gallery highlights the talents of selected visual artists, the Center Gallery exhibits feature works throughout the
year at the Downtown Anaheim Community Center. If you would like to be considered for the 2022 Season, submit an online Fine Arts Gallery Application.
Review of applications is ongoing, submit applications at anytime during the year.
- Provide local visual artists a 6 to 8 week long opportunity to exhibit artwork at the Downtown Anaheim Community Center
- Nurture working relationships/partnerships between local and regional artists, presenters, art organizations, and the Anaheim community
- Encourage creative growth among artists of all ages
- Exhibit artwork of Anaheim and the Greater Southern California region residents
- Demonstrate artistic creativity and ability in recent works
- Demonstrate ability to share their creative approach and engage in dialogue with City Council, the Cultural and Heritage Commission, students, and the Anaheim community
2021 Young Artist Showcase
- Complete the Fine Arts Gallery Application
- Submit 6 recent work samples (photos or digital format acceptable) labeled with artist name, title, medium, and dimensions
- Current resume with education, exhibitions, collection(s), review, publications, and awards
February: Sycamore Junior High School
March: Fairmont Preparatory Academy
April: Cypress High School
May: Ball Junior High School
June: Anaheim High School
July: Brookhurst Junior High School
The Anaheim Community Services Department invites applications for the 2021 Young Artist Showcase featuring the creative work of Anaheim residents and students in grades 7 to 12.
- Each school may submit a total of 3-5 students, per showcase opportunity.
- All applications must be submitted through the online form by the art teacher or administrator for each school. Student submissions will not be accepted without the teacher application.
- Once the application, required documents, and images have been received, a virtual art show will be created by Community Services Marketing Staff to showcase each school.
Applications for the current showcase will be accepted on a continuous basis; all applications must be submitted online at Young Artist Showcase Application.
Biannual Student Showcase
If guidelines for gatherings allow, Anaheim Community Services may host an in-person art show to compliment the virtual student showcase. If such an event becomes a possibility, details will be shared with each designated school contact.