Rebate applications received July 1, 2015, through June 30, 2016, will be eligible for up to $500, subject to availability of funds.
The many incentive programs we offer are designed to help you build greener – and more successfully – in Anaheim.
Learn about and access an online form to sign up for the city's Green Power Program.
Anaheim Public Utilities will provide rebates when you make the switch to water and energy-efficient appliances and equipment around the home. Choose from a variety of Energy Star-certified appliances and high-efficiency conservation measures.
Top 10 Tips for Going Green
- Switch to Energy Star LEDs
- Run full dishwasher loads. You can actually reduce the amount of water and energy used by 50% compared to washing dishes by hand!
- Get off of junk-mail lists by registering your preferences with the Direct Marketing Association at http://www.dmachoice.org
- Dust off the coils of your refrigerator to improve energy efficiency
- Use motion sensor power strips to shut off electronics when they are not in use
- Set your thermostats 3-4 degrees warmer in summer and cooler in winter
- Plant drought-tolerant or California friendly plants in your yard
- Wash clothes in cold water as much as possible; most detergents work just as well in cold water
- Replace your high volume shower head with a water saving model
- Select Energy Star appliances when you're replacing your old models