Public Access EV Charger Rebates
Public Access Electric Vehicle Charging Station Rebate Program
Receive Up to $5,000 for Public Access Locations
Receive Up to $10,000 for Schools, Affordable Housing, and Publicly Accessible DC Fast Plug-in locations
Eligible expenses include:
Program participants with an associated sub-meter installation may receive up to $5,000. In addition, Anaheim Public Utilities will pay the applicable city permit fees and reimburse city plan check fees up to $1,500 for such participants.
- Please carefully read the Public Access EV Charging Station Rebate Reservation Form (including the “Public Access Electric Vehicle Charging Station Rebate Program Agreement Terms and Conditions” section) before completing the form and emailing it to the program manager at EVRebates@anaheim.net.
- Customers who
havebeen awarded a rebate will be mailed an approval letter and provided with a Rebate Reservation Number.
- After you receive the approval letter, contact Electrical Engineering at 714-765-5156 to inquire about the public access EV chargers installation requirements.
- Obtain a permit for the installation of your new charger at:
200 South Anaheim Boulevard, First Floor, Suite 145, Counter 1
Anaheim, CA 92805
Note: Building permit fees associated with the EV charger installation will be paid by Anaheim Public Utilities. If you have any questions about the permitting process please call Building Services at 714-765-5153.
- Install your new EV charging station in accordance with the Public Access Electric Vehicle Charging Station Rebate Program Agreement within one year of receiving your Rebate Reservation Number.
- Please carefully read the Public Access Electric Vehicle Charging Station Rebate Program Agreement before completing and submitting the form and all supporting documents.
Supporting documents include:
- EV Rebate Reservation Number
- All charging station purchase and installation receipts
- Copy of Building Department Permit Card showing final sign off
- W-9 Form filled out by the customer receiving the rebate
- Current utility bill for the same address as the new sub-meter