- Initial Registration
- Filing a Quarterly Report of Activity
- Amending Lobbyist Registry
- Termination of Lobbyist
- Where to File
Lobbyists are required to submit a Registration fee of $100.00. Fees are due with submission of the completed Lobbyist form and are payable to the City of Anaheim by check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
|Period Covered||Filing Deadline|
|1st Quarter||January 1 - March 31||April 30|
|2nd Quarter||April 1 - June 30||July 31|
|3rd Quarter||July 1 - September 30||October 31|
|4th Quarter||October 1 - December 31||January 31|
Complete a Lobbyist Form and mark the box titled "Amendment".
- To add a lobbyist/client after the initial registration, check the "Add" box, and provide requested contact information.
- To delete a current lobbyist/client, check the "Delete" box, and provide requested contact information.
- To update a current lobbyist's/client's information, check the "Modify" box, and provide the new contact information.
Complete a Lobbyist Form and mark the box titled "Termination" and indicate the date of termination. A Quarterly Report of Activity must be submitted with the Notice of Termination, even if the termination occurs prior to the end of the quarter.
Mail, Email or Fax to:
Mail: Office of the City Clerk
200 S. Anaheim Blvd., Suite 217
Anaheim, CA 92805
Email: Theresa Bass, City Clerk (email@example.com)
Fax: (714) 765-4105