- Manufacturing Capacity Index: The federal and local government are looking for suppliers to provide production for critically needed supplies. Personal protective equipment is urgently needed for cities, states, healthcare workers and other first responders. If you manufacture or can manufacture critically-needed supplies or components, please complete this form. CMTC is playing a vital role in coordinating local, state and federal needs and matching those needs to suppliers that have the manufacturing capabilities and capacity to help.
- State of California: Created a medical supply contributions form for businesses and organizations that have resources to contribute, either for donation or purchase. Needed supplies include surgical masks, hand sanitizers, wipes, examination gloves and more. For more information, click here.
- The Food and Drug Administration announced how businesses and individuals can assist in providing medical supplies. If you are looking to produce or donate medical supplies, find more information here.
California Manufacturing and Technology Consulting (CMTC) has developed a helpful webpage to help small and medium-sized manufacturers plan, prepare, protect and recover. Find additional resources from CMTC below.
- CMTC offers assistance with:
- Identifying critical manufacturing and supply chain
- Access to capital
- Workforce support
- Operational assistance
- Supply chain support
- Additionally, CMTC is connecting manufacturers with personal protective equipment needs through the following:
- Personal protective equipment needs request
- Manufacturing capabilities
- Specifications and procurement opportunities
- Supplier needs request
- Recovery and Growth Assistance for Manufacturers:
CMTC is offering an assistance program to support California’s small and midsized manufacturers impacted by the coronavirus. Manufacturers with 500 employees or less can meet with an expert business stabilization consultant who will conduct an assessment of the company’s current state. The consultant also will work to understand the organization’s specific needs, challenges and opportunities.
Following the assessment, the consultant will create a customized action plan with recommendations and resources to assist with recovery and growth. Both the assessment and action plan are provided at no cost to the manufacturer. Request assistance here.