Public Works - Electronic Plan Review
Anaheim Public Works pleased to announce the acceptance of online plan submittal using our new Go Post portal.
Go Post is your one stop place to:
- Upload Initial and Resubmittals of Plans
- Submit Applications and Forms
- Receive Corrections
- Track Status of Plan Review
Please Note…for the best experience, we recommend using an updated version of Chrome or Edge
New projects require a DTF form and payment of funds before projects can be processed. Upon submittal of your project including the Signed DTF form (if required) submitted with your plans and acceptance of your plans; you will be directed to our online portal. Upon payment, your project will be processed and you will receive a receipt.
We are offering the following project types for electronic plan submittal. With the submittal of your plan, please include a completed plan check application and any forms that are applicable to your project. For your convenience, we have placed links to the Public Works, Development Services project requirements site below.
- Abandonments (ABA submittal requirements and application)
- Certificate of Compliance (COC) (COC submittal requirements, application and checklist)
- Dedication of Right of Way or Easement (Submittal requirements and checklist)
- Encroachment License (ENC) (ENC Submittal requirements application and checklist)
- Lot Line Adjustment (LLA) (LLA checklist) (LLA submittal requirements)
- Grading (GRA) (GRA application) (GRA checklist) (Flatland Grading submittal requirements) (Hillside Grading submittal requirements)
- Right of Way Improvements/Permit (RCP) (RCP application) ( RCP checklist) (RCP submittal requirements)
- Subdivisions (Tract/Parcel) (SUB checklist) (Tract and Parcel Map submittal requirements)
- Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP) (WQMP checklist)