English | Español | Français | 中文
Welcome to the Anaheim Police Department Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you have questions about using this system, please call (714) 765-1900 and ask to speak to someone at the Police Department Front Counter.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Anaheim City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
- You MUST have a return email address in order to file the online report.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report temporary number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Using the Anaheim Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):
- Reports submitted not meeting the online reproving criteria will be rejected.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further information or investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- We can now accept two images, the combined size not to exceed 1MB, for Hit and Run Traffic Collision reports, Non-injury Traffic Collision reports, Vehicle Burglary reports and Vandalism reports.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
** Able to accept two images for these report types, the combined size not to exceed 1MB.