Take a stroll through Anaheim's History Walk...
DATE: June 2007
LOCATION: Corner of Broadway and Anaheim Blvd.
The Anaheim History Walk will feature five monuments that represent five periods of the City’s history as well as the present and future. The five eras that will be featured are:
1. Pre-1857 to 1900s: Early Settlers and the Arts
2. 1900s to 1950s: Community Spirit and Celebration
3. 1950s to 1980s: Tourism and Industry
4. 1980s to 2000s: Entertainment and International
5. 2000 to 2007: The Age of Progress
On each of the five monuments, the main events and trends of the era will be detailed through text, pictures and timelines.