You may now access...
- Property Permit Records Online -Use this helpful guide for step by step instructions
Here are the steps to accessing copies of the building, and most electrical, plumbing, or mechanical permits associated with a particular address.
- Click on Property Permit Records Online.
- Click on "Address Files".
- Click on the letter file folder for the street name (e.g. Click on "A" for Anaheim Boulevard).
- Choose "Show All" from the dropdown menu next to "Results per page" at the top of the screen to see all addresses associated with that letter.
- Permit records are filed in numerical order by address number. Double-click on an address listing to view the associated permit records.
- The number of pages in the permit record will be indicated at the top of the screen. Use the blue arrows to go to the next or previous page.
- Click on the "Browse" tab to return to Address Files.
- Once you have completed your research, please be sure to exit the system by clicking on the Red "X" in the top right corner of your internet browser.
Note: A limited number of viewers can access this information at the same time. If you get an error message, please try again later.
To see the most current permits, use our Building Permit Status search function.
If you cannot find what you need, please contact the Building Division at 714-765-5153, one of our Permit Technicians will be happy to assist you further.
For more information on how to request Plans for an Existing Building, click here.