1. Participants must be Anaheim Public Utilities electric customers with current and non-delinquent accounts.
2. Lights must be new installations for multi-family, commercial, industrial, or institutional customers.
3. Lights must be installed within the 30-days period.
4. Lights must be on all hours of darkness as regulated by the photocell, and must be maintained and used for five years from installation.
5. Participant must be the owner or legal representative of the property receiving the light fixture.
6. Customer must permit inspection of the installed fixture(s) by an Anaheim Public Utilities representative.