Welcome to the Online Application Guidelines for Anaheim Public Utilities' Home Incentives Program Rebates. After reading the information and guidelines below, you may complete our Online Application. When you've finished, print out, sign, and attach the appropriate documentation, and mail your form to our Rebate Processing Center at the address listed below.
Scan your completed and signed application, your receipts, and other appropriate documentation, and e-mail your document package to the Anaheim Public Utilities Home Incentives Program Project Manager.
Application Process Overview
After purchasing a qualifying Energy Star®-rated appliance, other qualifying appliance or eligible conservation measure, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete, print out and sign an online application.
2. Attach the following:*
· A copy of a recent Anaheim Public Utilities bill
· Original, paid sales receipts or invoices, which must include the product’s brand name, the manufacturer model number, the purchase price and date, and, if available, the product’s efficiency information.
3. Mail the entire application package to:
Rebate Processing Center
1440 S. State College Blvd., Suite 2F
Anaheim, CA 92806
E-mail your entire scanned and signed application package to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. An Anaheim Public Utilities representative may call to schedule a physical inspection of your installed appliance or conservation measure prior to issuing a rebate.
5. You must keep your inspection appointment to ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner. If you need to reschedule, contact the Advantage Services Rebate Processing Center at 714/939-9020.
6. Rebate checks are normally mailed within 30 days from the date of approval.
*If you are applying for Energy Star Certified Window Rebates, you must also include a Window Incentive Worksheet (completed by your contractor) and the stickers that display the actual UV Value and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC; both values must be 0.40 or less).
Home Incentive Program Guidelines:
It is very important that you carefully read the customer information guidelines listed below. By accessing, completing and then signing the Application Form, you are indicating that you have read and that you understand and agree to the following:
· Applicant must receive electric service from Anaheim Public Utilities.
· Incentives are limited to residential customers for residential use. The appliance(s) must be installed in a single-family home, condominium, apartment or mobile home permanently located within the Anaheim Public Utilities service area. The dwelling must be fully constructed and occupied (no new construction).
· The incentive offer is on a first-come, first-served basis and is effective until funding is expended or the program is discontinued by Anaheim Public Utilities.
· Applicant understands and agrees that Anaheim Public Utilities or its representative may inspect the installed product before the incentive is paid.
· Applicant agrees that any incentive may be credited toward any delinquent (as currently defined in the Rates, Rules and Regulations for the City of Anaheim) utility bill(s) for which the customer is responsible whether the account(s) is open or closed.
· Applicant understands that Anaheim Public Utilities may withhold payment of incentive until all of the conditions listed above are met.
· Anaheim Public Utilities does not warrant, endorse or assume liability for the quality, performance or safety of the contractor, and/or retailer or wholesaler. Performance of any product and acceptance of materials used is solely the customer’s responsibility.
· Customer is responsible for meeting all program guidelines and for checking with state/county/city governments and homeowner’s associations (if any) in the area regarding local conditions, restrictions, codes, ordinances, rules and regulations prior to installation.
· Maximum of one appliance per category unless customer receives prior approval from Anaheim Public Utilities. After 5 years from date of original purchase, customers may apply for a second Energy Star Refrigerator and/or Dishwasher.
· Customers who purchase their qualifying rebate measure(s) through the Internet must provide original packing slips with the rebate application.
· Note that insufficient or incorrect data may delay your rebate check.
Check out the Environmental Protection Agency's website.
For assistance with your application, or for more information on qualifying criteria or the status of your rebate application, please call the Advantage Services Rebate Processing Center at 714.939.9020, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays