The Budget Division oversees the administration of the City's annual budget and collection of revenues due to the City with the following objectives:
- Develop and report revenue projections
- Review budget proposals from City programs and make recommendations to the City Manager
- Produce a balanced budget in accordance with City, State and Federal requirements
- Administer the City's budget through monthly review and analysis of the City's revenues and expenditures
- Provide oversight of the City's five-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
- Provide oversight to the City's Enterprise, Internal Service, Capital Projects and other Special Revenue funds to ensure that revenues and expenditures are consistent with the budget and that all fund balances are maintained as projected.
- Budget Documents
- Other City Documents
City of Anaheim
200 South Anaheim Boulevard, Room 643
Anaheim, California 92805
(714) 765-5260 fax
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.