Anaheim Workforce Center
What is it?
The Anaheim Workforce Center is an innovative "one stop" approach to meet employment demands of both businesses and job seekers. Supported by on-line electronic technology and a network of partner agencies, the Center brings employers and job seekers together at a single point of access.
What is its Purpose?
To provide businesses with a user-friendly system of one-stop services to match employer needs with qualified job seekers
What are its Advantages?
The Anaheim Workforce Center advantages include:
- Cost savings for personnel recruitment and skills training
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits
- Training incentives for employers who hire eligible applicants
- Access to labor market information and other industry specific resources
- Assistance during worker lay-off or business closures
What are its Key Programs?
Anaheim's Workforce Center assists both City businesses and qualified job seekers through a range of services including:
- Industry specific customized training: provides employees with employer specified skill development
- Retraining and New Hire Training Assistance: provides a resource for training assistance through a variety of program options
- Employability Skills Training: prepares employees for the demands of the workplace through job search, basic skills, and computer literacy
- Occupational Skills Training: classroom instruction designed to provide state of the art training in demand occupations
- On-the-job Training: provides training on the job to meet employer standards
- School to Career Programs: combines skills-based and work-based learning to enhance employability for youth
How Can I Get More Information?
You can call the Anaheim Workforce Center at (714) 765-4350