Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Downtown Community Center
250 E. Center Street
6:00p.m. –ACAGE Overview and History
7:00p.m. – Exploring Solutions to Graffiti
Click here to view flyer
There are several ways you can get involved:
1. Start up a Neighborhood Watch/Business Watch in your neighborhood.
2. Adopt-a-Neighborhood-help paint out graffiti in a neighborhood. If you are interested in receiving paint free of charge to assist in painting out graffiti, please call (714) 765-4195.
Additional activities include:
- Publicizing opportunities for groups to partner with City agencies to engage in paint-outs and prevention efforts
- Incorporating an Adopt-a-Neighborhood graffiti removal program into the Neighborhood/Business watch program.
- Meeting with businesses most impacted by graffiti to discuss prevention strategies.
- And engaging in Business Community Partnerships.
In addition to working with the Chamber of Commerce, the Community Involvement committee also continues to work closely with City of Anaheim departments to promote graffiti removal.
To learn more about the Community Involvement component of ACAGE, please contact: please contact Crime Prevention Specialist at (714) 765-5252 or via email at Anaheimpd@Anaheim.net