Ponderosa Park Family Resource Center
2100 S. Haster St., Anaheim, CA 92802
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Ponderosa Park Family Resource Center is one of three (3) Family Resource Centers that the City of Anaheim currently operates. These Family Resource Centers are family friendly facilities where local residents and public and private organizations come together to plan and provide services that promote and support the safety, stability and healthy development of Anaheim families. On-site staff is available to provide an assessment of family needs, coordination of human services and programs and ensure that needs are addressed to the benefit of the family unit. Bilingual (English/Spanish) staff is available at all three Centers.
To view programs and services at our other two Family Resource Centers, select the Downtown Anaheim Community Center or Anaheim/ Fullerton Family Resource Center
Programs and Services offered regularly at this facility include the following:
- Information & Referral to community resources
- Family & Individual Counseling
- Women, Infant and Children Program (WIC) - WIC is a supplemental food, nutrition education and breastfeeding support program. It serves low to moderate-income pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, and infants/children up to age 5 who are nutritional risk.
Business Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
For additional information and to schedule an appointment: (714) 750-2047
- Health Insurance Application Assistance- Trained representatives are available to provide assistance in completing applications for Healthy Families, Medi-Cal and Cal-Optima health insurance.
- Cal Fresh Food Stamp Application Assistance
For additional information and to schedule an appointment, call: (714) 750-2826, Monday- Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Utility Payment Assistance Program- A one-time financial assistance is available to Anaheim residents who meet the program and income eligibility guidelines.
For more information, call: (714) 765-4500, Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- English As A Second Language Class- This free class is for multi-levels of comprehension of the English language. Registration takes place 15 minutes prior to class; you must attend class the same day you register.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Court Mandated Parenting Class
For more information, call: (714) 543-5437
|Ponderosa Park Certified Farmer’s Market:
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
WIC and EBT are accepted!
For additional information in English, call (714) 956-3586
For additional information in Spanish, call (714) 750-2826