Save time with
Anaheim 311 is a non-emergency hotline that allows residents, businesses and visitors to contact Anaheim City Hall through one easy to remember phone number, 311. The hotline is part of the Anaheim Anytime customer service initiative and is available in both English and Spanish. It is accessible 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Examples of Services Available:
- Graffiti Removal
- Code Enforcement
- Yard and Property Maintenance
- Electric and Water Payments
- Rental Assistance/Housing
- Recreation Classes
- Building Codes and Permits
- Business Licenses
And much more…
Call 311 from any landline within the City of Anaheim. Cell phone users can dial (714) 765-4311.
To submit a service request using Anaheim Anytime Online
Send requests and questions to Anaheim311 via Twitter, click here for more info
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Anaheim 311?
- The 311 hotline is one of the major components of the City's customer service initiative, Anaheim Anytime. Callers to 311 are able to obtain answers to questions or make requests of City Hall without having to know the exact phone number for the department they are calling.
- Who can call 311?
- Anyone! Anaheim 311 is for residents, business, and visitors to call and get information about the City. Callers can dial 3-1-1 from a landline phone in the City of Anaheim, or (714) 765-4311 from a cell phone or from outside Anaheim.
- When can I call 311?
- Service Representatives are available to answer your questions in English and Spanish Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. After hours you can access a list of frequently requested services in English or Spanish or simply leave a message for follow up on the next business day.
- When do I use 311 instead of 911?
- Anaheim 311 is a non-emergency city information hotline. The 911 service is for emergencies only.
- Is 311 available in other languages?
- Representatives are available to take calls in English and Spanish. Translation services are available for other languages.
- Is 311 available to hearing impaired or speech impaired callers?
- 311 Service Representatives are equipped with computer-based technology for hearing and speech impaired individuals to easily communicate with the city of Anaheim using their current TDD/TTY devices. The direct number for TDD/TTY devices is (714) 765-5125, and is available during normal business hours.