|Anaheim Colony Historic District|
On January 26, 1999, City Council approved the Anaheim Colony Monument, in which four were installed to mark the main entries of the district; North Street and Anaheim Boulevard, South Street and Anaheim Boulevard, East Street and Lincoln Avenue, and West Street and Lincoln Avenue.
An interesting feature of the 1916 Wohlgemuth House located at 211 N. Olive Street was a 50 year-old cactus planted on the property next to the home. It needed to be removed before restoring the property to its original condition. This enormous specimen was such an incredible size that the City hired a moving specialist who brought in a crane and lifted the 4-ton cactus onto a flat bed. L