|Homeless Resources In and Around Anaheim
Additional regional resources:
- Coast to Coast Foundation: A non-profit organization that provides police officers with basic necessities for the homeless such as bus passes, food, water, socks, clothing, sleeping bags, Grey Hound Bus Tickets, Amtrak tickets, food gift cards, motel vouchers, back packs, bicycles, and California ID fees.
- Orange County Health Care Agency – Adult Mental Health Services: A County agency that provides recovery mental health services and episodic treatment services which emphasize individual needs, strengths, choices, and involvement in service planning and implementation.
- Anaheim Community Services, along with various other partnering organizations such as the Anaheim Poverty Task Force, Mercy House, and the Fullerton Homeless Collaborative.
- Islamic Circle of North America/Relief USA Muslims for Humanity: donation of funds to purchase one of the storage units used at the check-in center and provided sack lunches.
- Calvary Chapel Open Door and Calvary Chapel East Anaheim: hot meals.