Active Older Adult Programs
CURRENT SENIOR CITIZENS SERVICES AVAILABLE
- There will be frozen meals available for pick up for age 60 and above at both Downtown Anaheim Community Center & Brookhurst Community Center. The dates and times are listed below
- If you would like to have your meals delivered in a no contact process please call 714-765-4511. Leave your name, address and phone number. We will call you to obtain additional information as needed.
- Currently, the expected delivery day will be on Thursday afternoons. You will receive a call before the delivery is made.
- There will be multiple meals available for pick up or delivery to help you through the week.
- There may be limited supplies that can be brought to your home with no contact delivery on Monday. Leave a message with your needs. There is no guarantee on availability of items requested.
Meal pick up times are listed below. For the most up to date information please check the outgoing message on 714-765-4511. Please feel free to leave a message with questions or concerns.
Brookhurst Community Center
Downtown Anaheim Community Center
- The meals will be provided until supplies are exhausted.
- All recipients must be 60 years old or older.
- Multiple meals will be given out and the meals are frozen.
- Updates will be provided on the phone line 714-765-4511. The message will be accessible after hours also.
TRANSPORTATION - Senior Wheels Transportation can provide trips for medical visits and grocery shopping. Please call 714-765-4511 for more information.
CITY FACILITY CLOSURE - All City public facilities have been closed through April 30th. should you have any questions during this closure; please call our Senior Program at 714- 765-4511.
|Active Older Adult Program||Contact Numbers|
|Active Older Adult Program Information||765-4511|
|East Anaheim Community Center Site||765-4511|
|Longevity Stick (East Anaheim Gym)||Canceled
|Pickleball and Table Tennis (East Anaheim Gym)||Canceled|
|African Violet Group||Canceled|
Senior Wheels Program
Transportation service is available for Anaheim residents 60 years plus to locations inside the City of Anaheim's city limits within a ten mile radius of your home.
You may use the Senior Wheels Program from any residence located in the City of Anaheim to the nearest City of Anaheim Community Center or Library for the purpose of using the site or connecting with the OCTA ACCESS program, or the Congregate Meal Program offered at Brookhurst Community Center.
Non-Emergency Medical Appointment transportation is available within the City Limits and to Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices, 22550 Savi Ranch Parkway, Yorba Linda, CA 92887, St. Jude Medical Center, 101 E. Valencia Mesa, Fullerton, CA and St. Joseph Medical Center, 110 W. Stewart Drive, Orange, CA.
Socialize with friends and family or shop within a ten mile radius of your home. You may also use this program to travel to the Buena Park Mall, The Village at Orange, and Savi Ranch shopping centers.
You will need to register and purchase vouchers in advance and they are priced are as follows:
- 6 1-way rides - $12
- 10 1-way rides - $20
- 20 1-way rides - $40