Youth meet individually or in small groups with a Community Services Outreach Specialist to resolve conflict and problem solve issues of importance in a young person's life. Youth participate in a wide range of social, recreational, and educational activities that help them develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for successful adulthood. Participants develop leadership, conflict resolution, problem solving, and goal-setting skills. Youth help plan their own activities such as sporting events, camping trips, leadership development programs, and service projects in the community. Project S.A.Y. services are offered at no cost to Junior High and High school age youth. For more information on Project S.A.Y., please call 714-765-5246.
Project SAY serves the following Anaheim Union High School District schools:
- Anaheim High School / Sycamore Jr. High
- Katella High School / South Jr. High
- Loara High School / Ball Jr. High
- Savanna High School / Brookhurst Jr. High
- Magnolia High School / Dale Junior High School
- Western High School / Orangeview Junior High School