The 2023 fireworks fundraiser season is upon us!
Anaheim's annual fireworks fundraiser is open to eight Anaheim-based nonprofits and eight high schools in Anaheim. Each year a lottery is held to select the nonprofits who will operate a firework stand. Operation includes submitting a permit, staffing the stand and providing 24/7 onsite security between June 28 and July 4.
- April 20: Lottery applications due
- April 26: Lottery takes place at 4 p.m. via Zoom
- May 4: Firework stand permit application available online
- June 5: Firework stand permit application due
- June 28: fireworks sales begin at noon, stands close at 10 p.m.
- June 29-July 3: fireworks stands open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- July 4: fireworks stands open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; fireworks may be discharged between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m.