- Business License
- All businesses operating in the City of Anaheim will need to file for a Business License within 30 days of when a utilities account is opened under their name. For more information, please call (714) 765- 5194 or visit online.
- Community & Economic Development
- The Community & Economic Development Department implements a focused set of programs to foster better quality of life and economic growth such as employment assistance and financing incentives. For more information, please call (714) 765-4300 or visit online.
- Anaheim Public Utilities
- The City of Anaheim has its own Public Utilities. For more information on opening an account or about programs that may benefit your business, please call (714) 765-3300 or visit online.
- Gas Company
- Department of Alcohol Beverage Control
- If your business involves the production, storage, or sale of alcohol, the plans for your project will need to be reviewed by the Department of Alcohol & Beverage Control. Fore more information please visit online.
- Orange County Environmental Health
- If your business involves the preparation, storage, or sale of food, the plans for your project will need to be reviewed by the Orange County Environmental Health agency. For more information, please call (714) 433-6074 or visit online.
- Orange County Sanitation District
- If your project involves constructing a new structure, adding square footage, or changing the occupancy use of an existing structure, sanitation fees need to be assessed. For more information, please call (714) 962-2411 or visit online.