Summer Reading Program
The Summer Reading Program, “Dig Deeper: Read, Investigate, Discover” ended on Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020.
Stay tuned for the next reading program and check back for the Summer Reading announcement in 2021.
With our temporary coronavirus closure, the Summer Reading Program looks a little different this year. But that won’t stop us from bringing you engaging programs.
It’s one of the many ways we’re still here for you.
Virtual programs allow kids and families to participate in educational activities throughout the summer related to the theme including archaeology, cooking demos, yoga, and more!
View virtual programs and free activity worksheets below.
Kids & Families
- Dino Book & Treat
- Interstellar Stories & Sweets
- You’ve Got Mail
- Flying Toys Workshop
- Dino Fossils
Teens & Adults
- Cultural Kitchen: Elotes & Esquites
- Travel, Travel, Travel!
- Breathe Deep Morning Yoga
- How to Plan a Bike Tour
- Spark Joy with Jenga
- Let’s Make a Book: Zines about Ourselves & Our Stories
- Discovery Quest: Search for the Lost City
- Origami Lab
- Banding Together: The cross point of math and art
- Timber! Design! Build!
- Weave with Yarn