Public Counter Hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Until Friday, June 19)
Public Counter Hours: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Effective Monday, June 22)
Please ensure your payment along with your TOT Return Notice is received in our office no later than 5 p.m. on the last city business day of the month. If you plan on walking the payment into City Hall please note our modified hours.
- Mail: City of Anaheim, License Collector, P.O. Box 61042, Anaheim, CA 92803-6142
- For Overnight/Express Delivery Only: City of Anaheim, License Collector, 200 S. Anaheim Blvd., #136 Anaheim, CA 92805
Business License Applications
- Applications are accepted by mail or temporarily via email. Click here for the application. Once the application is completed, you may contact our office for the amount due. Please contact the business license staff at (714) 765-5194 or email email@example.com.
Renew your Business License
When submitting your payment, please review your renewal notice in its entirety with special attention to the middle section titled, “Calculation of Total Amount Due”. This section provides specific instructions to calculate the amount that is due.
- Online: renew your business license using your MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card HERE.
- Phone: renew your business by phone using your MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card, call (714) 765-5194. Payments via phone will be accepted Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Please have your business tax certificate number available.
- Mail in Business Licenses: please have your payment postmarked by the United States Post Office on or before the delinquent date listed on the bottom left corner of your renewal notice. Failure to meet this deadline will result in additional penalties.
- New or Renewals of Operator/Regulatory Permit are not able to be processed at this time, pending police department appointments for live scan and photo.
For information on available City services and how you can access them, please visit the City Hall Services During Coronavirus website.
New and Renewals
Senate Bill 205 Stormwater Discharge Compliance Form
As of January 1, 2020, a person or entity that is seeking a new business license or renewing their business license must complete the SB 205 Stormwater Discharge Compliance Form.
For more information please visit this page.
- Business License Applications
- REQUEST TO CLOSE BUSINESS LICENSE
- SUB CONTRACTORS/PROFESSIONAL SERVICES LIST
- Business Start up Checklist
- SB 205
- TOT Contact Form
- APPLICATION FOR SIDEWALK VENDOR PERMIT
- WAIVER OF BUSINESS LICENSE TAX