EV Fleet Charger & Infrastructure Rebate
We value your interest in the EV Fleet Charger & Infrastructure Rebate Program. Due to high demand and limited program funding, the rebate program is nearing 100% reservation. New reservation requests made after 02/03/2023 will not be accepted until further notice. We will review applications submitted prior to 02/02/2023 in early 2024 based on available funding. If you have questions about any of our EV rebate programs, please email email@example.com or call (714) 765-4250.
This program provides rebates to commercial customers and schools to electrify their vehicle fleet. Business fleet customers receive $5,000 per charging station and up to $45,000 per site for associated EV charger infrastructure upgrades. Schools receive $10,000 per EV charger and up to $95,000 per site for associated infrastructure upgrades.
Subject to funding availability
2. Customers who have been awarded a rebate will be mailed an approval letter and provided with a Rebate Reservation Number.
3. After receiving the approval letter, contact Electrical Engineering at 714-765-5156 to inquire about EV chargers installation requirements.
4. Obtain a permit for the installation of your new charger(s) at:
200 South Anaheim Boulevard,
First Floor, Suite 145, Counter 1
Anaheim, CA 92805
5. Install your new EV charging station in accordance with the Electric Vehicle Fleet Charger and Infrastructure Rebate Pilot Program Agreement within one year of receiving your Rebate Reservation Number.
6. Please read the terms and conditions in the Electric Vehicle Fleet Charger and Infrastructure Rebate Pilot Program Agreement before completing the form and submitting with all supporting documents.
- Submit documents to: EVRebate@anaheim.net or mail to:
EV Fleet Charger & Infrastructure Rebate Pilot Program
201 South Anaheim Boulevard, Suite 801
Anaheim, CA 92805
- Supporting documents include:
- EV Rebate Reservation Number
- All charging station purchase and installation receipts
- Copy of Building Department Permit Card showing final sign off
- W-9 Form filled out by the customer receiving the rebate
- Current utility bill for the same address as the new sub-meter
- Documentation or proof of fleet vehicles for networked EV charging stations.
Note: Building permit fees associated with the EV charger installation will be paid by Anaheim Public Utilities. If you have any questions about the permitting process please call Building Services at 714-765-5153.