Anaheim Fire & Rescue FireMedics Program
(Formerly known as Paramedic Membership Program)
If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911.
It is important to make sure you and your family are protected in the event of an emergency. One emergency call can cost thousands of dollars. That is why Anaheim Fire & Rescue offers the FireMedics Program, which can help you avoid paramedic response and ambulance transportation fees following a medical emergency in Anaheim.
To view flyer, click the following:
How it Works
The FireMedics Program is a low-cost voluntary membership program available to Anaheim residents and businesses.
When enrolled in the FireMedics Program, Anaheim Fire & Rescue will waive the remaining costs of emergency medical services and ambulance transportation not covered by medical insurance. Payments made by insurance will be accepted as payment in full, ensuring no out-of-pocket expenses to members.
The cost for this membership is only $5 per month and is added to your Anaheim Public Utilities bill. If you do not receive a utility bill from the City of Anaheim, you can enroll by application with check or money order and pay the annual fee of $60.
The program provides unlimited paramedic response and emergency ambulance transportation coverage for you and your household anywhere in Anaheim. The program also covers your family and friends if they have a medical emergency while at your home.
For Anaheim businesses, the program covers all employees while working at the enrolled address. Customers may be covered by their residential memberships if they live in Anaheim.
To view correspondence regarding program updates that was sent to members, click the following:
Letter to Members
3 Ways to Sign Up
- Email us at FireMedics@anaheim.net. Include your name, address, telephone number, and your Anaheim Public Utilities account number.
- Mail a completed application and payment to:
Anaheim Fire & Rescue
Attn.: FireMedics Program
201 S. Anaheim Blvd., Suite 300
Anaheim, CA 92805
For application, click the following:
FireMedics – Application & Flyer
- Call us at 714-765-4060.
- What is the FireMedics Program and who is covered by the program?
- What happens if I do not subscribe to this membership program and I require emergency medical services?
- Doesn’t my insurance carrier cover emergency responses by Anaheim Fire & Rescue?
- Do Medi-Cal patients benefit from the FireMedics Program?
- How do I pay for the FireMedics Program?
- Will I receive a membership card that needs to be shown to emergency personnel?
- Am I covered by other cities’ programs if I am enrolled in Anaheim's program?
- I have a business at one location that uses several utility meters. Do I have to pay for more than one membership?
- I received a bill but am a member of the program. Do I still have to pay this bill?
- Why does the FireMedics Program fee appear on my utility bill?
- How can I update my address or contact information if changes are made after membership starts?
- How do I cancel my participation in the FireMedics Program and will I be refunded for any portion?