- Housing and Community Development
- Housing Authority
Anaheim Housing Authority
- SECTION 8 (HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER) WAITING LIST LOTTERY HAS CONCLUDED
On May 11, 2023, all applicants that applied to the 2023 Section 8 lottery were notified of their selection status via email. The notification was sent to the email address that applicants provided when they applied. Please check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox. Applicants may also check their selection status through our website: housingportal.anaheim.net/AHAStatusCheck
LA LOTERÍA DE LISTA DE ESPERA DE LA SECCIÓN 8 (VALE DE ELECCIÓN DE VIVIENDA) YA HA CONCLUIDO
El 11 de mayo de 2023, todos los solicitantes que solicitaron la lotería de la Sección 8 2023 fueron notificados de su estado de selección por correo electrónico. La notificación se envió a la dirección de correo electrónico que los solicitantes proporcionaron cuando aplicaron. Por favor, revise su buzón primario y su buzón de correo no deseado. También puede consultar su estado a través de nuestra pagina web: housingportal.anaheim.net/AHAStatusCheck
MỤC SỐ 8 (PHIẾU CHỌN NHÀ Ở) XỔ SỐ DANH SÁCH CHỜ ĐÃ KẾT THÚC
Vào ngày 11 tháng 5 năm 2023, tất cả các ứng viên đăng ký xổ số Mục Số 8 năm 2023 đã được thông báo về tình trạng lựa chọn của họ qua email. Thông báo đã được gửi đến địa chỉ email mà người nộp đơn đã cung cấp khi họ nộp đơn. Vui lòng kiểm tra hộp thư Spam hoặc hộp thư Rác nếu quý vị không thấy email trong hộp thư Nhận của mình. Các ứng viên cũng có thể kiểm tra tình trạng lựa chọn của họ thông qua trang web của chúng tôi: housingportal.anaheim.net/AHAStatusCheck
- SALVATION ARMY ANAHEIM CENTER OF HOPE PBV PROJECT
The Anaheim Housing Authority will begin accepting pre-application referrals for the SALVATION ARMY ANAHEIM CENTER OF HOPE Project-Based Voucher (PBV) waiting list beginning in June 2023. Fourteen (14) PBV units will be made available for individuals who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless, and have a severe mental disorder. For the public notice in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese, please click here. If you, or someone you know, would like to be referred to the Center of Hope PBV project, you may dial 2-1-1 to be connected to a CES access point for people experiencing homelessness.
If you are a person with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or access the program OR if you require assistance in a different language, you may call us at 714-765-4320 OR email us at AHAInfo@anaheim.net
Apply to PROJECT-BASED VOUCHER (PBV) Waiting Lists Here:
The Anaheim Housing Authority is strongly encouraging email and telephone communication with our office. Staff continue to answer phones and emails Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Staff can provide forms via mail, fax, or email
- Common forms for applicants on the waiting list can be found here
- Common forms for existing program participants can be found here
- Current program participants can complete their annual recertification by mail. Your Housing Specialist will contact you if necessary. Participants of the program are required to have an appointment to meet with a housing specialist.
- Program participants, vendors, and applicants submit documents via:
- Information about your application status cannot be provide by phone or in person. Check the status of your application here.
Anaheim Housing Authority
The Anaheim Housing Authority administers federally-funded programs and grants allocated by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in the City of Anaheim, CA. The Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program offers two housing options: tenant-based and project-based. The tenant-based program allows assisted households to use a rental assistance voucher in open rental market units. And the project-based program ties a voucher to a specific unit in which an assisted household can move into. More information regarding each program can be found below.
Housing Programs include:
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program - allows a participating family to move into a unit of their choice if the property owner has agreed to participate in the HCV Program.
- Project Based Voucher (PBV) Program - provides rental assistance at selected apartment complexes within the City.
- Affordable Housing Lists – The City has agreements with owners of specific units to keep rent levels below regular market rates. As affordable units become available, individuals on the Interest List will be notified by mail of the availability. This is not a rental assistance program.