Small Business Energy Management Assistance
Learn about our “Direct Install Program” and save energy when upgrading with high efficiency equipment.
Anaheim Business Energy Efficiency Solutions Program is designed to meet the needs of small business customers who are seeking to achieve their energy efficiency goals. As an Anaheim small business customer, our Direct Installed (DI) Program can help you better manage your energy costs. This program offers multiple energy efficiency measures including: lighting upgrade, lighting controls, HVAC tune-ups, programmable thermostats, and many more.
All Anaheim electric commercial accounts that have a monthly peak demand of less than 50 kW are eligible for this DI program. Small business customers are defined as privately owned businesses (including sole proprietorship, partnerships, small corporations, or independent franchise operators). All qualifying business accounts must be current and non-delinquent as defined by the Departments’ Rules and Regulations.
Our Energy Specialists are certified professionals who will provide clarity regarding the program requirements, as well as insight into how to improve your facility’s energy efficiency. A free program energy survey will provide energy conservation recommendations that will identify outdated technology and assist you in implementing new technology to achieve energy savings. The installation of energy efficient equipment typically results in longer equipment life, better performance, and most importantly reduced operating costs.
- Call the Program Manager to confirm eligibility for the Small Business Energy Management Assistance Program (Some restrictions may apply)
- Qualified customers will be contacted by our designated Energy Specialist to perform a complimentary energy survey which includes:
- Recommend energy efficiency products intended to achieve the energy savings
- Identify estimated annual energy savings per project
- Explain the best turnkey solution to implement the recommended measures
- Provide a full explanation of the customer’s financial responsibilities prior to installation
- Authorize the installation of measures and set the best time to start your new energy efficiency project once the final decision is made.
- Your final project will be subject to a post-installation inspection
- If you have questions about the program details or to sign up, simply fill out our online form. A representative will contact you within 2-3 business days.