Small Business Energy & Water Direct Install Program
Learn about our “Direct Install Program” and save energy and water when upgrading with high efficiency equipment.
The Small Business Energy and Water Direct Install Program is designed to meet the needs of small business customers who are seeking to achieve their energy and water efficiency goals. As an Anaheim small business customer, our Direct Installed (DI) Program can help you better manage your utility costs. This program offers multiple energy and water efficiency measures including: LED lighting upgrades, lighting controls, refrigeration upgrades, HVAC tune-ups, programmable/Smart thermostats, water efficient toilets/urinals, aerators and many more.
Program Criteria and Eligibility
Small Business Customers ≤50kW*
Business customers with a maximum demand ≤50kW can receive installation of a prescriptive menu of LED lighting, refrigeration upgrades, HVAC tune-ups, and water efficiency upgrades at no cost, up to the program allowance of $3,000 for energy measures and $500 for water measures.
Small Business Customers >50kW and ≤120kW*
Business customers with a demand between 51kW and 120kW can receive installation of a prescriptive menu of refrigeration upgrades, HVAC tune-ups, and water efficiency upgrades at no cost, up to the program allowance of $3,000 for refrigeration measures and $500 for water measures.
*Please call (888) 459-4205 to confirm which program your business is eligible for based on your maximum monthly demand (your maximum monthly demand achieved over the prior 12 months).
Our Energy Specialists are certified professionals who will provide clarity regarding the program requirements, as well as insight into how to improve your facility’s energy and water efficiency. A free program energy survey will provide energy conservation recommendations that will identify outdated technology and assist you in implementing new technology to achieve energy and water savings. The installation of efficient equipment typically results in longer equipment life, better performance, and most importantly reduced operating costs.
How the Program Works
- Call (888) 459-4205 to confirm eligibility for the Small Business Energy and Water Direct Install Program
- Qualified customers will receive a complimentary energy survey performed by a designated Energy Specialist which will include:
- Recommend energy and water efficiency products intended to achieve the cost savings
- Identify estimated annual energy and water savings per project
- Explain the best turnkey solution to implement the recommended measures
- Provide a full explanation of the customer’s financial responsibilities prior to installation
- Authorize the installation of measures and set the best time to start your new energy efficiency project once the final decision is made
- Your final project will be subject to a post-installation inspection
- Program limits and restrictions do apply. Funding is available on a first-come, first-served basis.