ANAHEIM, CA - (May 21, 2015) - Please be advised of additional traffic in The Anaheim Resort this Friday morning and throughout the weekend as Disneyland Resort hosts its annual 24-hour day beginning Friday, May 22 at 6 a.m., as well as the kick-off for its 60th anniversary celebration. Residents, businesses and guests to Anaheim are advised to plan accordingly.
Please follow the directional signs when traveling through The Anaheim Resort, as staff is committed to getting commuters to their destination as quickly as possible.
Event attendees also have the option and convenience of utilizing public transportation at ARTIC and the ART shuttle service.
- Guests can take the train to ARTIC, then take the ART shuttle bus to Disneyland Resort.
- Guests can also park their cars at ARTIC, lot C, and take the ART shuttle bus to Disneyland Resort. Parking at ARTIC is free (space permitting), and lot C will be open 6 a.m. Friday, May 22 – 6 a.m. Saturday, May 23.
- Entrance to ARTIC parking lot C is at Katella Ave. and Sportstown Way – adjacent to City National Grove of Anaheim.
- The ART shuttle bus costs $5 per adult (ages 9-and-older) for a round trip ticket, and $2 for children ages 3-9, seniors and disabled. Children 2-and-under can ride for free.
- ART shuttle service will pick up guests at ARTIC beginning Friday, May 22 at 5:30 a.m. thru Saturday, May 23 at 1 a.m., and resume operations at 7 a.m. that day
- The ART ticket pass can be purchased at ARTIC, at the ticket vending machine located on the first floor just past the escalator.
- The ART bus bay is located on the east side of ARTIC.
- There could be a slight delay due to heavy commuter traffic, so please plan accordingly. Complete routes, fares and schedules for ART’s year-round service is available at www.rideart.org.
ARTIC is located at 2626 E. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806.
In addition to Anaheim City News emails, the City will utilize its Facebook and Twitter pages as well as Anaheim Alert should urgent and timely information need to be disseminated quickly.
As with any major sporting event, concert, convention or combination thereof in Anaheim, the City is committed to providing its residents, businesses and guests information for an enjoyable experience and a minimal interruption for all.
Disneyland Resort has created a webpage specific to the 24-hour event, with details on regular parking, overflow parking, traffic flow instructions, early arrivals, additional shuttle service and more. Please click here for more details.
For more information on the City of Anaheim, please visit www.anaheim.net